Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SHOPPING TRIP!!!

What a better way to ring in the new year than with a countdown to market, only 2 days to go!  Everyone get ready for some fabulous unique finds.  I can’t wait to put on a pair of my “market” shoes and add some miles to them.  During my shopping extravaganza I will be taking some pictures of the new items I purchase so check my blog for updates.   Once the items make their way into the store I will post it on my blog, so if you want to get that one of a kind piece you can’t do without don’t wait too long before you stop by the store, once the new items are sold out they will not be replaced.  If there is a piece you like post it on my blog so I know to order more while I am at market and I will hold the piece for you at the store.  I like to offer my customers that one of a kind piece that makes them feel special and make them stand out from the crowd.   I normally do not carry more than one or two of each piece so needless to say supplies will be very limited.  Also, the new store will be opening soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment