Thursday, February 16, 2012

BRIDES, BRIDESMAID,PAGEANT CONTESTANTS, QUINCEANENA AND PROM GIRLS

I am now carrying Sassy South Jewelry.  If there is a color or style that you are looking for and do not see it in the store please call me (Carrie Flanagan, formerly Hempel) at 864-346-7971 to set-up your free jewelry consultation.  I have sold out of all my Sassy South Jewelry pieces and I will be placing a order soon so keep checking my blog for the new arrival notice.

Sassy South Jewelry has just partnered with Tony Bowls Accessories so click on the link below to see some of their new items. Sassy South Jewelry is a top notch bridal, pageant and prom line and their products are unbelievably gorgeous, the sparkle and quality of their pieces is unsurpassed! 

To see their products on-line click the link below and call me if you would like to  place an order (864)346-7971. 
Sassy South Jewelry Link: http://www.sassysouth.com/home.php





http://www.sassysouth.com/home.php

No comments:

Post a Comment