Saturday, February 4, 2012

STORE ARTICLE

On Friday we finally opened our doors for business.  It  has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to get the store up and running, but it is all worth it in the end.  Over the next week I will be posting several pictures of the before and after of my space so everyone can see the transformation. 

I would like to say thank you to my family and to Lonnie for their help in helping me get ready for the opening, I could not have done this without them.  I can't wait to see everyone at the store and I would like to say thank you, to all my customers,  for your support and patronage. 

Also,I would like to thank Jim Fair from Greer Today.com for the article he did on the store.
Click here to see an article on the store published in GreerToday.com

Our grand opening is still to be determined , but as soon as a date is set I will let everyone know. 

Me, my mom and my sister getting things inventoried and priced

My space

My mom helping me with the layout

The initial layout , it has changed since then

No comments:

Post a Comment