Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BURIED IN PURSES

Most people don't think twice about the amount of work it takes to get product onto the store shelf/floor.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy going on the shopping trips but, the part that follows is all business and thanks to all of you I am able to continue to grow and provide to you, the customer, items that are unique and affordable.  If there is anything that you are looking for but can't find at Serendipity just send me an e-mail or comment on my blog or Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Serendipity-in-The-Shoppes-at-The-Grapevine/164730023546970
  and I will do my best to find what you are looking for.


Me and Lonnie taking "5" from inventory


Back to work

My mom, me and my 90 year old grandmother

Moving purses from inventory to the floor!

Monster purse pile #1

No comments:

Post a Comment